Rules & Regulations
- To appear in final examination, the minimum attendance required:
– In theory classes not less than 75% of the total teaching days.
– In practical classes (traineeship) not less than 80% of the total practical training days.
- Application has to be submitted for all the days absent.
- If the days absent are more than 2 (two days), a medical certificate has to submitted.
- Students reporting late for the classes and practical training will be marked as absent.
- Habitual absenteeism will result in the institute not being responsible for the final result and job placement.
- Students will have to follow a strict dress code in the institute and in the company where practical training is being provided.
- Students who do not conform to the dress code will not be allowed inside the institute.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Students will abide strictly by the rules and regulations put down by the institute management.
- Ragging is strictly banned by the management. Any student who indulges in the said activity will be terminated from the Institute.
- Any student who will use unfair means during exams will be debarred from the exam. In such cases the management’s decision will be final.
- Any student whose code of conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory during the practical training will have to face heavy penalty. In extreme cases, even termination from the institute is possible.
- Please ensure that in order to maintain discipline in the institute, no outside involvement is encouraged.
- During the institute hours it is compulsory to communicate in English.
- Students are required to take proper care of the institute’s property and keep the premises neat and tidy in order to inculcate the right attitude towards the profession.
- Any infringement of the library rules will render the student’s privilege of admission to the library cancelled. Details of library rules are available with the librarian.
- Photocopy of valid driving license must be submitted to the Academic office before keeping/driving a vehicle.
- Before seeking leave, the student’s parent must inform the institute through a written application duly signed by them.
- The students have to maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene and follow the set grooming standards at all times.